Feedback & Follow Up
One of the 5 Key Necessities for Youth Engagement identified by the Walking the Talk project is ‘Feedback & Follow Up’.
We asked our Collaborators during the Walking the Talk project:
- “What values do you hold when working in a collaborative space?”
- “How do young people want to be involved in designing and implementing a youth engagement strategy that aims to move the dial on meaningful youth engagement?”
- “Routine feedback collection from young people.”
- “Following up on feedback provided by young people.”
- “Updates and progress reports on what impact our involvement may have.”
For further detail, see the full Guide here!
We are conducting a survey for each of the Five Key Necessities to gather further information on what young people want to see from us and other organisations.
Complete the ‘Feedback & Follow Up’ survey here!
To Directly Contact AWCH or HCNSW, click here:
To Provide Feedback to Walking the Talk, AWCH and/or HCNSW, complete this form:
We have collated various resources about youth engagement & feedback here, for both young people and organisations and services. This collection will grow as we curate further resources.
- Walking the Talk: Youth Engagement Guide
- Youth Matter: A practical guide to increase youth engagement and participation in Tasmania
- Meaningfully Engaging with Youth (United Nations)
- Introduction to Youth Engagement in Health Research: Monitoring and Evaluating Engagement (WH&Y)
- Introduction to Youth Engagement in Health Research: Reporting Back and Reporting On (WH&Y)