One of the 5 Key Necessities for Youth Engagement identified by the Walking the Talk project is an ‘Intersectional Lens’.
We asked our Collaborators during the Walking the Talk project:
- “What values do you hold when working in a collaborative space?”
- “How do young people want to be involved in designing and implementing a youth engagement strategy that aims to move the dial on meaningful youth engagement?”
- “Inclusion of lots of different young people, not always the same voices.”
- “Inclusion & acceptance.”
- “Respect for everyone’s stories and experiences.”
- “Nothing about us without us!”
For further detail, see the full Guide here!
We are conducting a survey for each of the Five Key Necessities to gather information on what young people want to see from ours and other organisations.
Complete the ‘Intersectional Lens’ survey here!
Check out our video explainer on Intersectionality and its importance in Youth Engagement!