Collaboration at Every Step
The first of the 5 Key Necessities for Youth Engagement identified by the Walking the Talk project is ‘Collaboration at Every Step’.
We asked our Collaborators during the Walking the Talk project:
- “What values do you hold when working in a collaborative space?”
- “How do young people want to be involved in designing and implementing a youth engagement strategy that aims to move the dial on meaningful youth engagement?”
- “Genuine partnership & active participation, as opposed to tokenism.”
- “Shared decision making.”
- “Active participation and engagement.”
- “Young people involved in every step of the process.”
For further detail, see the full Guide here!
Collaborate with Us!
If you are under 25 years of age and would like to get involved with Walking the Talk and help shape the future of youth engagement and healthcare, fill out the form below!
This will add you to our list of young people involved in Walking the Talk. You will receive information and the opportunity to get involved in our work early, as well as information about various other engagement opportunities, surveys, training, and so on.
We have collated various resources about collaboration here, for both young people and organisations and services. This collection will grow as we curate further resources.
While each of the Five Necessities pages contain a Resources section, the Resources Homepage contains all resources in one place! This is a collection of various external reports, articles, guides, and videos regarding each of the Five Key Necessities.
- Co-design 101
- Diversity & Inclusion in Co-design (ALIVE Centre)
- Case study: Co-Researching Young People’s Priorities – the ‘Youth Health Matters’ project (WH&Y)